The candidate will ideally have 5+ years of similar experience in the financial industry. The candidate must be a self-starter and have collated requirement information, gathering and scoping them into manageable user stories for the development team.
The candidate will be the key link between the business users, development team and any external third-party vendors in terms of system functionality throughout the development lifecycle.
The candidate will be working directly with investment and client service professionals and must have a flexible and entrepreneurial approach to their work with an appetite for challenges. The business analyst should have:
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience in a similar Business Analyst role
- Financial services background in the portfolio management industry
- Lead the effort of complex business requirement information gathering to support organisational change and business process improvement
- Demonstrate the capability to translate and articulate complex business processes into requirements during the scoping and implementation of technical deliveries and solution
- Ability to write effective user stories and acceptance testing criteria with stakeholders
- Managing multiple product backlogs and prioritise features and user stories into releases with stakeholders across multiple projects
- Establish rapport and manage relationships when coordinating teams of business users across multiple locations
- Capable of identifying improvement opportunities in current business processes
- Have hands-on experience working in an agile environment when delivering project requirements
- Ability to influence and negotiate across the organisation
- In-depth knowledge of business process analysis and modelling
- Understanding of different approaches in designing system acceptance and testing
- Experience with mock-up tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Visio)
The salary is competitive and would include a bonus, depending on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Please email your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com, with subject line “Business Analyst”