We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Business Operations Team based in Boston, MA. This individual will provide administrative support to a few Partners in the Boston office. Responsibilities of this individual will include handling day to day calendar and meeting management, expense reporting and travel planning, as well as additional daily and ongoing administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant will report directly to David Shushan, Partner and Head of Boston. As a fast growing, 250+ person company, we are seeking someone who is motivated, a self-starter, adaptable and comfortable working on a small team in an extremely fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Meetings and Calendaring
- Manage all aspects of calendar scheduling, including internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conference meetings, etc.
- Prioritize outlook calendar management on behalf of supported Partners, inform them of meeting changes and ensure they stay on schedule throughout the day
- Liaise with other Business Operations team members to coordinate and manage meeting logistics, including booking meeting rooms and providing catering as needed
Travel and Expenses
- Coordinate all aspects of domestic and international travel (air, ground, and lodging)
- Manage payment and tracking of meeting and itinerary changes
- Track business expenses and prepare expense reports
- Organize logistics for travel and meetings (e.g., meeting rooms, cabs, transportation, etc.) and ensure the Partners are prepared for meetings (e.g., have the necessary materials)
Other Administrative Support
- Utilize effective judgement in handling mail, email, correspondence, confidential material and requests
- Escalate important and urgent items for appropriate action as needed
- Register for conferences and networking events in a timely manner
- Handle incoming calls, taking and passing on messages in a timely manner, dealing with calls where appropriate and ensuring urgent calls are dealt with urgently
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and special, ad hoc projects, and catering
- Help with formatting and design of documents and presentations using PowerPoint, excel and word
Key responsibilities will be regularly assessed and are subject to change from time to time based on the needs of the business. The individual may be required to work overtime as needed.
Qualifications / Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with direct administrative support of senior-level team members, 5-10 years of experience preferred
- Excellent organization, prioritization, written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism and sound judgement with understanding of when and how to escalate issues
- Solution oriented and able to work independently and as part of a team
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Benefits Partners Capital is committed to being a great place to work. We are focused both on wellbeing and professional growth. You can expect professional development and career progression opportunities, competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a flexible “results-focused” working model. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, paid time off and a 401(k) plan with employer matching. The Firm also supports global philanthropy via a charity program and volunteer day. In addition, we champion a variety of wellness and social events.
Hiring Manager: David Shushan, Partner and Head of Boston
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject: Executive Assistant. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website www.partners-cap.com.