Job Description / Position Responsibilities
The Head of Communications is responsible for building and implementing global internal and external communication strategies that deliver a consistent, client focused, and compelling message, and for promoting the corporate identity and values of Partners Capital.
This is a broad role and will be involved in all aspects of corporate communications, brand management, press engagement, social media channel engagement, multi media management and corporate event planning.
The Head of Communications will be pivotal in Partners Capital ongoing growth strategy, enhancing our brand and driving engagement across our key hubs in Europe, Asia and North America. The team will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders across all areas of the business, and the Head of Communications will act as a trusted advisor to the global leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing both internal and external communication strategies, across all regions, in partnership with the CEO, global Partner Group and key business stakeholders
- Strategic leadership and management of Partners Capital digital presence, via channels including social media, website, company intranet, email marketing campaigns, key convening events and industry network forums
- Brand management; ensuring consistent messaging across all channels, identifying new opportunities to promote and evolve the Partners Capital brand and to be a key point of contact in crisis situations in order to minimise reputational risk and negative brand image
- Managing internal and external written content including white papers, market updates and media press releases
- Arranging media training, guidance and preparation to senior stakeholders ahead of external interviews, events and promotions
- Relationship management for external contacts, including PR agency teams, key vendors and suppliers, event management companies, and strategic brand partners
- Management, mentorship and oversight of their team focused on the operational delivery of marketing, communications and PR activity
- Acting as a key ambassador for the promotion of Partners Capital values and ensuring the values underpin all internal and external communications, corporate messaging and marketing collateral
- Oversight for all events and conferences, including planning of logistics, preparation of relevant collateral, and identifying appropriate internal and external participants
- Maintaining and enhancing a best-in-class website, which truly showcases Partners Capital offering, culture and values, and working with our Search Engine Optimization consultant firm
Attributes / Required Skills
The successful candidate would ideally have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience within a corporate environment in an internal and external communications role, or within a marketing and communications function
- Experience working within, or a keen understanding of, the Financial Services industry particularly with a focus on Investment Management or Asset Management
- Experience of designing, implementing and leading on companywide internal and external communications strategies
- A solid understanding of all marketing and communications channels, and the ability to convey effective messaging across all mediums
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to digest manner, and using consistent messaging and brand elements
- Ability to plan communications activity, prioritising projects in terms of strategic importance and available resources against assigned budgets and in line with internal timelines and deadlines
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members, as well as partnering strategically with key stakeholders and Senior Partners
- The ability to promote thought leadership across the business, to challenge and improve ways of communicating, and think creatively in order to enhance Partners Capital’s market presence and brand
- Experience working with pan-regional teams, with an ability to assess and balance local cultures and requirements alongside the global strategic direction
- Excellent knowledge of public relations and corporate communication principles and practices
- An energetic team player who thrives in a fast paced and high growth environment
Partners Capital is committed to being a great place to work. We are focused both on wellbeing and professional growth. You can expect professional development and career progression opportunities, competitive compensation, strong benefits, and a flexible “results-focused” working model. The Firm also supports global philanthropy via a charity program and volunteer day. In addition, we champion a variety of wellness and social events.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Head of Communications”. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website www.partners-cap.com