As a fast-growing company of over 300 people, we are looking for someone who is dynamic, organised, detail oriented, and comfortable managing multiple tasks at once to join our Business Development team as a Marketing and Communications Associate. The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of the day to day operations of the Partners Capital European Business Development and global PR programme.
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience in PR and Marketing, with a keen interest in a career in the Financial Services industry.
The company is entrepreneurial and the successful applicant should be ready for wide ranging responsibilities in multiple areas. They will be expected to be flexible and willing to contribute to the firm’s continued success.
Based in Kensington and offering flexible working, this is an exciting opportunity for a young professional to develop their marketing career and become an integral member of a quickly expanding global team.
Position Responsibilities and Attributes
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the delivery of external content – this includes managing the content approval process, posting to Partners Capital social media channels and monitoring applicable analytics
- Undertaking prospective client research and market mapping of new strategic regions
- Business development pipeline tracking – maintaining well documented and updated prospect profiles
- Being responsible for following up with internal stakeholders for information to ensure timely updates
- Management of Partners Capital client prospects and marketing distribution lists
- Regular maintenance of marketing materials and internal team meeting materials e.g., board and company presentation materials, strategy decks
- Maintain company website content, assist with posting approved content and periodic updates
- Tracking and analysis of website enquiries
- Trend analysis of business development leads and website engagement
- Assist in the professionalisation of our Partners Capital content – including coordinating output edits with graphic designer
- Coordination of external Marketing events – this includes venue research, organisation, invite management and post-event output
If you believe you have some (or all) of these attributes and are looking to fulfil your potential in an engaging role with an excellent long-term career progression in a growing firm, we encourage you to apply.
A Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- Experience in marketing, public relations or internal/external communications
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the Financial Services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Fluency in other European languages is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- A desire to problem solve and innovate, with a passion for marketing and producing creative content
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the firm’s success
- Comfortable working in a small entrepenurial company
- Confident working amongst senior team members and across multiple teams
- Strong organisational and project management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing different priorities
- A self-starter who is motivated and proactive, anticipating what should be done to drive the business forward
- Have a measured, professional, and responsible outlook
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs, ideally with intermediate level Excel skills
Remuneration and Benefits
The salary is competitive and includes a discretionary performance bonus as well as a company bonus. You can also expect:
- Time off for volunteeting and charitable giving
- Life insurnance, income protection insurance, company pension contribution, flu vouchers and health insurance cover
- Hybrid working, minimum three days a week in the office
- Cycle to work scheme and secure workplace bike parking
- Coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and breakfast cereals
- Team lunches and social activities including summer and Christmas events
- The opportunity to invest in the company’s investment vehicles
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject Marketing and Communications Associate. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website https://partners-cap.com