This person will assist with all aspects of the day to day operations of the Partners Capital private fund of funds, or pooled vehicles. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in fund accounting, fund operations, and/or fund audits.
The company has a small business atmosphere and attitude. The successful applicant should be ready for wide ranging responsibilities in multiple areas and will be expected to be flexible and willing to contribute to the firm’s continued success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with private equity and hedge fund trade execution, wire processing, cash reconciliation and liquidity management for $16 billion+ AUM within the 80+ multi-asset class pooled vehicles.
- Review and reconcile net asset value (NAV) reporting prepared by the third party fund administrators.
- Work with third party service providers (auditors, administrators, custodians, depositories) in the UK.
- Understand and implement operational requirements for managing Luxembourg and French based private funds.
- Act as a project manager for strategic and tactical operations projects to support the rapidly growing firm, with a focus on developing our Luxembourg based fund business.
- Support the client and research teams through review and analysis of performance reporting received from third-party administrators.
- Manage pooled vehicle related communications and interactions with the global firm and third party providers. Act as the “information hub” of the organization.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual deliverables, including but not limited to capital calls and distributions, audits, and regulatory filings.
- As a fast growing, international company, we seek someone who is dynamic, detailed oriented, driven and comfortable managing multiple tasks at once.
- Will possess a Bachelors degree, ideally specialising in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related area, or have equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working in fund accounting or audit, preferably with private funds domiciled in Luxembourg.
- Experience working within a big four or mid tier consulting firm is desirable.
- Focused on becoming an Accounting professional and will either be part-way through their qualifications, or with the view to starting these (ACCA / CIMA).
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with data analysis, specifically using Microsoft Excel.
- Highly motivated and proactive, anticipates what should be done to drive the business forward.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who is very comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial company.
- Be highly discreet as they will be dealing with a lot of confidential and sensitive information.
- Have a mature, professional, and responsible outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject Pooled Vehicle Associate. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website https://partners-cap.com.