Pooled Vehicle Associate
As a fast-growing company of over two hundred people, we are looking for a talented Pooled Vehicle Associate to join our team in the Boston office. The candidate will assist with all aspects of the day to day operations of the Partners Capital private fund of funds, or pooled vehicles. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in fund accounting, fund operations, and/or fund audits. The company has a small business atmosphere and attitude. The successful applicant should be ready for wide-ranging responsibilities in multiple areas and will be expected to be flexible and willing to contribute to the firm’s continued success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a project manager for strategic and tactical operations projects to support the rapidly growing firm, with a focus on automation.
- Support the client and research teams through review and analysis of performance reporting received from third-party administrators.
- Assist with private equity and hedge fund trade execution, wire documentation, and cash management for $10 billion AUM within the 65+ multi-asset class pooled vehicles.
- Oversee and manage third party relationships and quarterly and annual deliverables, including but not limited to capital calls and distributions, audits, K-1 preparation and regulatory filings.
- Manage all pooled vehicle related communications and interactions with the global firm and third party providers. Act as the “information hub” of the organization.
We seek someone who is dynamic, detailed oriented, driven and comfortable managing multiple tasks at once. The candidate must possess an outstanding track record of accomplishments and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related area with a strong GPA.
- Two+ years’ experience working in private funds. Prior Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Comfort with data analysis and strong technical acumen, specifically in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly motivated and proactive, anticipates what should be done to drive the business forward.
- Very strong organizational and project management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is very comfortable in working in a small, entrepreneurial company.
Our salary and benefits package is competitive and includes a base salary, a performance-based cash bonus and a deferred compensation program directly linked to firm profitability, designed to support retention and incentivize long-term employees. Partners Capital is committed to the development of its staff and provides extensive on-the-job learning and training opportunities. We also support pursuit of professional certifications as appropriate to each individual.
Partners Capital is diverse and inclusive, in people and in thought. Our meritocracy is enabled by fostering a truly inclusive and collaborative culture. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diverse perspectives, backgrounds and experiences are valued.