As a fast-growing company of over three hundred people, we are looking for someone to join our Post Trade Operations & Reporting function to help drive post-trade operational activity, reconciliation and client reporting production processes to support the broader Client Operations team in London.
The Client Operations team is currently going through a period of transition to ensure our processes are scalable and efficient to support future growth. While the responsibilities listed below will be fundamental and core to the role, there may be occasions where other Operational functions require support through this period of transition and restructure.
The candidate will be an integral member of the Client Operations team, with broad scope for progression into multiple specialist functions within the Client Operations team.
Position Responsibilities and Attributes
- Evaluating and inputing client trade confirm information
- Proactively monitoring trade settlements
- Liaising with custodians, brokers and other third-party service providers to query discrepancies
- Performing daily cash, position and transaction reconciliations for client portfolios
- Producing monthly and quarterly client performance statements
- Preparing and reviewing annual client tax reporting, ensuring the underlying data is accurate and complete
- Reviewing client invoice calculations to ensure accuracy in line with client fee agreements, and responding to any internal queries relating to this
- Reviewing all fees collected within client portfolios, ensuring this is accurately reflected in annual client fee reporting
- Detailed checking of all client reporting outputs to ensure accuracy before submitting to client relationship managers for further review
- Investigating reporting errors or issues as identified by the internal system’s automated checks, or by other reviewers
- Contributing to the implementation of strategic projects to ensure that our execution and reporting processes are as efficient as possible
- Proactively reviewing current Trade Operations and Reporting processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement and system enhancements
- Opportunity to be involved in projects which are being led by our dedicated Transformation Office
- Developing strong relationship with internal teams to better understand key processes across the company
If you believe you have some (or all) of these attributes and are looking to fulfil your potential in an engaging role with an excellent long-term career progression in a growing firm, we encourage you to apply.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Numerically-minded, Maths A-Level preferred but not essential
- Prior work or internship experience – Investment operations experience or internships preferred, but not required
- High level of attention to detail and very comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced investment environment
- Articulate self-starter with strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and senior members of the wider team.
- Have a high degree of integrity and professionalism and be a collaborative “team player”
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
Remuneration and Benefits
The salary is competitive and includes a discretionary performance bonus as well as a company bonus. You can also expect:
- Time off for volunteering and charitable giving
- Life insurance, income protection insurance, company pension contribution, flu vouchers and health insurance cover
- Hybrid working, minimum three days a week in the office
- Cycle to work scheme and secure workplace bike parking
- Coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and breakfast cereals
- Team lunches and social activities including summer and Christmas events
- The opportunity to invest in the company’s investment vehicles
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Post Trade Operations and Client Reporting Associate”. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website www.partners-cap.com.