Product Services Associate
Role Description and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company of over two hundred people, we are looking for someone to help coordinate investment data processes for a range of Fund Managers and help build our operational processes and procedures, supporting the Investment Team who manage our client portfolios.
The Product Service Team are currently going through a period of transition to ensure our processes are scalable and efficient to support future growth. The candidate will be an integral part of this transition, through support on projects which are being managed by our Transformation Office and leading on efficiency projects within the Product Service Team.
The candidate will be an integral member of the global Operations team and will report directly to the Senior Associates in the Product Services department. The role has a wide-ranging remit and involves working with both the broader Operations, Investment & Data Management teams across all offices.
Process Enhancement and Transformation Projects
- Proactively review current Product Service Team processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement and system enhancements.
- Opportunity to be involved in both Strategic and BAU projects which are being led by our dedicated Transformation Office.
Reporting and Reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve cash and security position reconciliation breaks between internal system and 3rd Party data sources on reconciliation platform. Communicate any issues to Client Services Team.
- Candidate will be responsible for the production and checking of monthly performance reporting for several investment portfolios. They will work closely with client teams to investigate and fix discrepancies in reporting.
- Assist the client teams on any additional reporting requirements including the production of annual tax reports, transaction reports and any bespoke requests.
- Collate and verify key client data to ensure the back-office data is correct and accurate.
- Work alongside investment team to complete internal fund set up and maintenance. Liaise with external vendors and administrators to source underlying manager data.
- Develop strong relationship with internal teams to better understand key processes across the company, identify areas where the Product Services Team can centralise processes.
- Assist the Client Service and Investment teams in resolving any product or client specific queries.
- Ensure the data in the back-office system is accurate. Assist other teams with any data queries they may have with regards to this data.
- Act as a Data Steward for assigned processes, ensuring data they steward is fit for purpose for downstream consumers and the data governance policy is adhered to.
If you believe you have some (or all) of these attributes and are looking to fulfil your potential in an engaging role with an excellent long-term career progression in a growing firm, we encourage you to apply.
- A strong numerical background with a minimum of B in A – Level Math preferred.
- Prior work experience (0-1 years minimum). Investment operations experience or internships preferred, but not required.
- Looking to work at a company with a ‘small business’ atmosphere and attitude as a member of a tight knit team.
- An ability to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced investment environment.
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
The salary is highly competitive and would include a bonus. Partners Capital is committed to the development of its staff and provides extensive on-the-job learning opportunities as well as support for the pursuit of formal qualifications such as Investment Management Certificate (IMC) as appropriate to each individual member of staff.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Services Associate”. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website www.partners-cap.com