Product Services Associate
The Product Service Team is a core function in the Partners Capital back office operations team. The key components of the role include:
Data Retrieval, Review & Maintenance (20%)
- Collate and verify key client data to ensure internal core data is valid and accurate.
- Work alongside investment team to complete internal fund set up and maintenance. Liaise with external vendors and administrators to source underlying asset data.
Reporting and Reconciliation (20%)
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between internal records and various external custodians and administrators.
- Produce and validate complex client reporting to tight deadlines
- Assist in the production and review of annual UK client tax reports. Liaise with tax accountants and clients on tax related queries.
Support Role (30%)
- Develop strong relationship with internal teams to better understand key processes across the company, identify areas where the product services team can centralise processes.
- Assist the Client Service and Investment teams in resolving any product or client specific queries.
Process Enhancement and Project work (30%)
- Review current Product Service Team processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement and system enhancements.
- Manage and take accountability for assigned project work through to completion ensuring that deadlines are met and risks are managed.
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2nd class degree
- A minimum of a B grade at Maths A-level
- 6 - 12 months work experience is required, preferably in a back-office operations role
- Preference for an articulate self-starter with good analytical and organisation skills
- An ability to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced investment environment
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Feel very comfortable working with numbers
- We encourage employees to study for a suitable regulatory / financial qualification, for which support is provided
The salary is highly competitive and would include a bonus. Partners Capital is committed to the development of its staff and provides extensive on-the-job learning opportunities as well as support for the pursuit of formal qualifications such as Investment Management Certificate (IMC) as appropriate to each individual member of staff.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Product Services Associate".