Role Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our recruitment team, to assist with the co-ordination of our recruitment processes and initiatives. The London office is responsible for recruiting for the European and Asian offices across all positions and have a mandate in 2022 to hire over fifty additional team members.
The role includes the following:
Business As Usual
- Screening CV quality and suitability as well as organising and posting open positions
- Liaising with recruitment companies/search firms to support internal processes as well as scheduling and arranging interviews (virtual and in person) as required
- Owner of our internal assessment processes, including maths, accuracy and asset class tests for all relevant roles. Responsible for ensuring all candidates receive appropriate assessment as part of their interview process.
- Conducting and managing the background checking process and reference checks as appropriate
- Assisting with the interview process as well as interviewing when necessary
- Ensuring candidates have a good experience during the interview process and preferably learn something along the way.
- Providing high quality feedback to both search firms and candidates, as well as coaching and challenging hiring managers to protect our meritocracy
- Owner of sponsor updates across appropriate roles, including the maintenance of accurate candidate tracking in line with confidentiality principles
- Responsibility for on-boarding new team members into the company, including liaising with the wider People Team and Training Committee to support a comprehensive induction programme
- Share responsibility for tracking candidate compensation to ensure alignment with local markets and feeding this information through to the wider People Team to support year end compensation reviews
- Develop and run ongoing training for the internal recruitment teams, including but not limited to interview skills training
- Assist in the RFP (request for proposal) for a new applicant tracking system using best practice and industry knowledge to support selection, implementation and roll out
- Support People Team DEI initiatives, specifically executing against agreed Europe and Asia DEI recruitment scorecard
- Key owner in new idea generation for recruitment processes, including but not limited to direct hiring, investigating campus recruitment and developing a best in class internship programme
- Ongoing review of all systems and processes making recommendations on efficiency and best practice as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have experience working in recruitment, preferably from an in-house/corporate background and will be familiar with recruitment processes, systems and policies. They will have good interpersonal skills, strong administrative and technical skills, must enjoy meeting and interacting with people as well as having a data driven mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Previous recruiting experience is essential.
- A strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Good qualifications with a preference for degree level but not essential.
- A team player. A positive attitude and willingness to do what it takes to contribute to the firm’s success.
- A positive disposition, keen to help with anything that arises on a day-to-day basis.
- Comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial company.
Remuneration and Benefits
Partners Capital is committed to being a great place to work. We are focused both on wellbeing and professional growth. You can expect professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities and a flexible working model. The salary is competitive and includes performance bonus as well as a company bonus. Our benefits package includes employee matching pension, long-term disability insurance and life insurance. The firm also supports global philanthropy via a charity programme and volunteer day. In addition, we champion a variety of wellness and social events.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Recruitment Advisor”. Further information about Partners Capital is available on our website www.partners-cap.com.